Android Phone Tips: If you want to delete the information of a particular call or the entire call history, then it can be done very easily.
Call history can be easily checked on Android smartphones. That is, who you have called or whose call you have received can be checked. Even the missed call is known. If you want no one to see your call history, you can delete it.
If you want to delete the information of a particular call or the entire call history, then it can be done very easily. Today we will tell you the complete process of this.
Process to delete a call history
- Search and open the Phone app on your Android smartphone.
- After this the list of call history will also open.
- Tap on Recents in the bottom left corner.
- To delete a single call detail, locate the button with a small ‘i’ within a circle on the right side of the bar, next to the contact’s name or unsaved number. To tap on it.
- A new window will open, tap on the vertical three-dot icon at the top right.
- Now you have to select ‘Delete all calls of this number’.
How to delete entire call history
If you want to delete the entire call log from your smartphone, then tap on ‘Recents’ at the bottom left corner.
Now you will see a three-dot icon on the top right. To tap on it.
Select ‘Delete Call Log’. If you do not get this option then you go to Settings and then to Calls and then to Call Log. From here you can delete the call log.
Select “Delete call log”. If you don’t get the option, you can also go to Settings, then Calls and from there Call Log and then choose to delete the call log from there.
Factory data reset
Apart from this, all files and settings present in the system can be removed through factory data reset.
Along with this, call logs can also be deleted which includes dialed calls, received calls and missed calls.
However, choose this as the last option. Before doing a factory reset, back up the data on your Android smartphone.
Brian Shannon is just getting his start a reporter. He attended a technical school while still in high school where he learned a variety of skills, from photography to car mechanics. Brian also helps keep Techno Secrets social media feeds up-to-date.